Thursday, September 19, 2013

# 259 - "Reflections. . ."





“Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.”

      - David Alan Harvey




f/4.8 @ 1/15 sec.   ISO 200 on a tripod




Winter Gazebo

My town runs an informal contest for local images to feature on its town reports so I did a quick check of my archives to find something that I could submit. I remembered that I had a shot of a gazebo after a fresh blanket of snow covered the town. The image was processed so that I was able to literally “turn on” the gazebo light! 

The final picture has a Thomas Kincade look to it.

Oh, the town competition? “Winter Gazebo” was featured on the cover of the 2013 Town Report!

Not needing any Roadside Service were Tony, Phil, EMO, Michelle, Peyton, Jeff W., Deana, and Joani.

No comments:

Post a Comment