Tuesday, November 12, 2013

# 313 - "Patterned by Nature"



Well, they were tracks. Mike Di thinks they were beetle and that's good enough for me. But no one saw the second pattern in the shot -  the ridges made by the sand! Well getting a silver star for yesterday would be Michelle, Mike Di., EMO, Michael K., Peyton, Phil, and Tony. Here it is again. . .


See those great patterns along the top????

Let's see if you can redeem yourself on today's


I can't wait to see what shows up in my response box. . .


Bonus Image



This was one of the pullouts along Interstate 70 in Utah.

Added Bonus

I finished adding images from the Southwest to my website - if interested go to  www.http://joekennedyphotography.com/
and click on the title image. In the upper right corner click on "slideshow," there should be music accompanying the slideshow.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!
    Looks like sulphur pits? From hot springs?
    See you Saturday!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete