Monday, November 3, 2014

Week Forty-four - "Sneak Peekl"




"North Rim Sunset at Overlook"
                
                               
               
              
                    
           
             
                

                       
            
Because you have been so patient with me this year, I decided to give you a sneak peek at what next year holds.
To date, I have processed mostly what I shot at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and, I hope you like sunrises and sunsets because i have lots of them. Breathtaking, if I might say so.

That drop in the middle of the cloud is NOT a funnel cloud, it was rain. Rain that, fortunately, never reached my location but provided an interesting addition to an already amazing sunset!






Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Never lose an opportunity to capture a likeness of anything beautiful. . .
        for beauty is God’s handwriting.    
                                               Emerson (sort of)


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Agnes Allen's Law

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.




Steven Wright's Witticisms


If Barbie is so popular, 
why do you have to buy her friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment