Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One Hundred Twenty - "Architecturally Yours"

I am NOT going to miss typing out this April title! 

The third building, the North Easton Train Station, was designed by H. H. Richardson in 1881 and added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 1972. Currently, it houses the Historical Society. 


Ending the month on a positive note were EMO (welcome back), Michelle, Joyce, Milt, and Peter (welcome back as well).

As has been my usual sign-off to each month (and, I'm getting better at doing them), here is a compilation of April's Architecture.
Thanx and enjoy. . .


 How many do you see? 

Oh, what's happening for May? Check back with me on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Joe!
    I love the compilation of this month's posts! A great work of art! Nice to see it as its own piece. I love it!
    Great month.
    Looking forward to May's challenges!
    Thanks for doing all the work.
    Have a great May buddy!
    Best to Cheryl and Lisa!
    Michael
    Michael

    ReplyDelete