Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Hundred Twenty-one - "And, the Sign Says..."



My calendar is showing May so it must be time for me to change my challenge theme. As I have said before, this daily posting of an image has opened up my eyes to see things that have been there but never truly noticed. May is another example of this enlightenment. I will be focusing ‘literally’ on signs. As I drove through the back streets of my surrounding towns, I have been amazed at the creative and the obvious in what people post to promote their businesses. Over the next thirty days, I’ll share some of these with you.

Let’s get started. . .

Some signs will be promoting the company name, others their product and the rest, who knows what’s going on behind those walls??


From the logo, one would think they sell or make deer but we all know it's not the product, it's the family name. 

So what's been sold, produced here?


No comments:

Post a Comment