Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Nineteen. . .

You do realize this was supposed to be a simple challenge for me do on a daily basis BUT it has turned into a stressful daily endeavor with me trying to shoot patterns that might trick you. What ever happened to the good old days of January 1st - Day One?



And, here is yesterday's stumper as only three (Michelle, Phil, and Deana) correctly identified the ceramic bread/fruit holder. Most creative guess has to go to Mike Di for his, "extremely precisely plated linguini pasta waiting for the pink vodka sauce."





2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what this is!!! And I even know where it is - but I'm not telling!!!

    I like this photo for the extra, unexpected colors - the blues and yellows - and the shadows and for that sense of depth.

    ReplyDelete