Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day Twenty-Six

That's what I get for being too over-confident - just about everyone came up with the mini blinds. I won't go out on a limb for today's - on second thought - yes, I will. I believe I got y'all on Day 26!!!


And, the winners are Mariann, Ted, Michelle, Carol, Deana, Phil, Ann B., Mike Di., Vicky, and Milt. So, here are the mini blinds shot from the side. . .


Maybe, I should take some of the praise as it is my Challenge that's getting you to think each day, er no?


1 comment:

  1. Now that I am using Keurig for my tea I almost forgot what a box of tea bags looks like! Maybe even Lipton Regular?
    Forgot to guess on your last post! Big birthday week for Jeannette!
    Longer days with more sunlight. Spring can't be far off!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete