Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day Fifty - "Shooting the "S". . .

Phew! It appears we are all back on line with my blog. so without further ado, here is your DOUBLE "S" Challenge. . .




Since some of you fell far short on Princess Summer Fall Winter Spring, I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. On the Howdy Doody Show, what did they call the section where did they sat the children? 

My "R" from yesterday was a Record, a 78 RPM Record. The actual record is about 3/8 inches thick. It was an Edison. The first Edison records were cylinders. Cathy K. or Michael K, Carol, Phil, Ted, Milt, Peyton, Joani, Mike P., Joyce, and Mike Di knew it was a record. I'm not sure if it is vinyl - I'm thinking probably not.


The Howdy Doody buffs were only Carol, Milt, and Ted. We did have one very close answer but the order Princess Summer Fall Winter Spring was important.


No comments:

Post a Comment