Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day Thirty-eight - Shooting the "G". . .

Not sure if I'll be posting for the next few days as our esteemed Governor has asked that he wants no one on the roadways after 3 PM on Friday. I think that includes cyber byways.
If that's not enough, they are predicting very strong winds, in my neck of the woods - if a chipmunk sneezes anywhere near a power line, we are without electricity for a minimum of four days!

On to the "G". . . 


In the classic comedy piece, "Who's on First" by Abbot and Costello. Who were the pitcher and the catcher?


Congrats to many of you who recognized my fire extinguisher from the top down! Mike P., Mariann, Phil, Michelle, EMO, Ted, Carol, Beth, Peyton, Tony, Milt, Doris/Joani (splitting the honor), and Mike Di. It's a beauty, isn't it?


Trivia - it was Susan Boyle who shocked the judges on Britain's Got Talent with her "I Dreamed a Dream." The video is still one of my favorites on YouTube. Michelle, Doris/Joani-share, EMO, Carol, Beth, Milt, and Mike Di. were on the mark with Susan.

1 comment:

  1. I don't where you got this or how you were able to photo it! Could it be an old gas mask!
    You are right! I don't know?

    ReplyDelete