Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day Seventy-nine - "Strictly by the Numbers". . .

This was an unfair numerical posting as my photo-followers eat, sleep, and drink f/stops. However, one photo friend did not know what it was. She has since turned in her camera club membership card!


F/stop smarties were Michelle, Phil, Peyton, Joyce, Tony, Michael K., Deana, Steph, Carol, and Joani. I do expect Mike Di to come through in a few hours as well! Heard from Mike and Milt late last night.

Oh, #79? Sorry to keep you waiting. . .



Someone this evening remarked how fortunate I have been to have almost all of the past seventy-seven images in my house. Today's was also in my home but I did have to dig through my archives to find it. I honestly spent considerable time looking at older buildings' cornerstones, grave markings, and copyright dates in old books with no luck - hence the archives! 

Maybe this one is easier. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment