Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day Sixty-eight - "Strictly by the Numbers". . .

By now you should be realizing the importance of numbers in our day, right? I asked my class to try to spend the entire day without using numbers - math was skipped this day. They didn't last an hour before numbers creeped into their conversations! Try it - no looking at the clock, dialing numbers, changing channels on the TV, etc.

Well for Day 68, I did the unusual, I went outside - actually left the house and shot some numbers. Fairly easy one - technique credit goes to Mike O' C.



I did expect you to name those town that were listed on the zip codes strip - kidding. A few did recognize some. As a former 20-hr. regular for the U. S. Post Office, I knew all of the 021 codes (referred to as the Stations). Well done Michael K., EMO, Tony, Michael P., Peyton, Carol, Beth, Joyce, Phil, Milt, Michelle, Vicky, and HGT!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment