Monday, March 4, 2013

Day Sixty-one - "Strictly by the Numbers"

Good to see some of you are still with me. It inspires me to continue this endeavor. Sorry to have taken most of the guesswork out of the challenge but it is all about numbers. . .



I can't believe how close that extension tube gets to the object!

#60 was an L. L. Bean Weather Station which is one royal pain to get back on when the batteries die! Peyton, Ted, Phil, Mike Di., Joani, Michelle, Steph, Linda W., and Mike P. all recognized it as some type of weather recording device. One blog follower even advised me about getting the outside temp to register. . .



1 comment:

  1. Light bulb is #1. #2 is not a barometer--there's no barometric pressure that I can see unless those bars below are giving a blow by blow. Others will have to keep guessing--clock, date, weather...but it is best used on the porch.

    ReplyDelete