Monday, April 1, 2013

Day Ninety-one - "Architecturally Yours". . .

I've decided to make Architecture my April Challenge for reasons you'll soon find out. To define architecture, I refer to the one used in my camera club: any man-made structure or group of structures designed for human use (churches, towers, fountains, etc.) as well as interiors, details, and exteriors where the structure is or structures are the dominant element[s].

I haven't figured out how to keep you involved but here is today's challenge. Little background - developed in 1854 these devices were an essential part of a self-contained domestic water system!




1 comment:

  1. Blades from a "wind mill!" Use for pumping water on a farm? Maybe behind the ice cream stand on 106 in West Bridgewater?
    Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete