Saturday, June 1, 2013

#152 - "Where's Waldo, er Joe?"

June brings another set of challenges my way. In theory, it sounds doable, in practice, I'm not sure so bear with me.
For "Where's Waldo, er Joe" I am hoping to post images about one of my neighboring towns and some facts about it. Since most of you are not from this immediate area, the use of Google is highly encouraged. Let's get started. . .



* Keith House (1662) claimed to be the oldest parsonage and garrison house in America.


*Friendship Playground - I actually helped to build this local favorite (okay, built may be a stretch as I did help to spread the mulch and carry a few sections).


*Public library where my camera club, Hockomock Digital Photographers debuted back in 2007. We got too big for here and had to move on. . .

So, there you have it. At least one of these images should solve the riddle, "Where's Waldo, er Joe?"

HINT: Keep in mind that I live in eastern Massachusetts so the towns will be in this region.




No comments:

Post a Comment