Friday, June 21, 2013

#172 - "Where's Waldo, er Joe?"

So how many of you broke out a glass of milk and the chocolate chip cookies in honor of Ruth Wakefield? No cookies and milk on my part but I'm still toasting Mrs. Beth, Mike P., Michael K., Mike Di., Michelle, Mariann, EMO, Pete, Tony, Peyton, Milt, and Steph!


I had a wonderful day today combining a little business with a lot of camera pleasure. I won't need to post any clues as these images will speak for themselves. . . 


The other (smaller version) milk bottle!



The Custom House


It's Fenway Fanny!


Harbor Skyline

See no need to enhance these images as you KNOW where I was!


1 comment:

  1. "I love that dirty water...Boston, your my home!" (I guess the water is pretty clean now!)
    So very nice!
    On my birthday, a few years back, I got to steer one of the "duck boats" in Boston Harbor!
    Growing up in East Boston I got to see the best view of the Boston skyline every day! Especially the Custom House tower!
    More great memories Joe!

    ReplyDelete