Friday, July 26, 2013

# 206 - "Vane-ity Fair!"

You have seen that answer thousands of times - on the back of a dollar bill! Money talks with Michelle, Peyton, Carol, Tony, Mike Di., Mrs. Beth, Joyce, Mike P., and Michael K.

(How many of you went and pulled out a dollar to make sure???) 



This one reminded me of a branding iron. The building upon which it rested had no hint of why an "M" would be there so, a little trivia for you. . .


Dial M for Murder” was a 1954 classic thriller. Name its director and two of its stars

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Joe!
    Alfred Hitchcock!
    Ray Milland, Grace Kelly, Robert Cummings!
    One of my favorites!
    I love all your weathervane posts. Many of them I wasn't quite sure of the answers! I am checking them out daily! Your excellent photos and this months idea have me "looking up!" Thank you!
    Best to Cheryl and Lisa!
    (Oh, I did check both sides of the dollar bill!)
    Mike

    ReplyDelete