Thursday, August 1, 2013

# 212 - "Vane-ity Fair!"

I'm running one day over with my weather socks and since it is MY blog, I can do whatever I want! Actually, I was surfing the Internet looking for unique vanes and came across this one. It can be found in London. I contacted the photographer, Marc Haynes, to ask his permission to use it in my blog. He graciously agreed.




Isn't it beautiful?? After seeing this I got to thinking about the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Can you name four of the five categories used to honor celebrities AND the symbol used for each?


As for the 106 vane, I kind of messed up. I have driven by these state routes hundreds of times and thought the sign to enter Halifax was further up the road beyond where Rte. 105 cuts in. After checking a town may, it appears this isn't the case. So my esteemed panel of judges has remedied the situation by accepting Halifax or East Bridgewater. So EMO, Mike Di., Tony, Michelle, Michael K., Mrs. Beth,  Carol, Peyton, Milt, Deana, Joani, and Joyce were in the vicinity of the correct area.

No comments:

Post a Comment