Wednesday, August 14, 2013

# 225 - "The Shadow Knows!"

Yep, that was the Master Blogger himself! As I mentioned to several of you, I was trying to recreate the "one-armed suspect" from the fugitive. In reality I didn't want my camera to show so I tucked it close to my body - thus giving the one-armed appearance.
Keen eyes for Phil, Tony, Deana, Vicky, and Mike Di. who figured it was a self-portrait. Others went with the obvious, a one-armed person - EMO and Peyton. And then there were the Westerners who were taken in by the hat - Michelle and Joani with one farmer thrown in for good measure - Milt!




Today's Neologism in no way is to be considered a reflection of my followers. Your Bozone Layer is non-existent as evidenced by the plethora (love that word) of your great guesses!

Bozone  (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately,  shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo! Motorcycle? Dirt Bike?
    Also looks like an ink blot!

    ReplyDelete