Monday, September 23, 2013

# 263 - "Reflections. . ."




“Sometimes one waits too long for the perfect moment before snapping the picture. You never realize that you needed was to change perspective.” - Miguel Syjuco




f/5.6 @ 1/8 sec.   ISO 400

The Outer Limits
After leaving the CN Tower experience in Toronto, I came across this cityscape. There was something mystical about this arrangement so I walked around it for a few minutes. When I sat down on the wall, it came to me - outer space! I managed to get low to the ground and shot straight across the walkway. When I opened it up in PhotoShop and NIK, I saw several opportunities to make it appear more like deep space. I was able to make it monochromatic while selectively bringing the little color back to the globes. Then I chose the background and darken it so that I had the look of twinkling stars. 


Chiming in on the West Quoddy Lighthouse was Michelle, Tony, Milt, Carol, Deana, Phil, Joani, and Mrs. Beth.

From my travels today - Wilson Arch.




No comments:

Post a Comment