Sunday, September 29, 2013

# 269 - "Reflections. . ."


“A good image keeps a moment from running away.” 
   - Eudora Welty




f/9.5 @ 1/90 sec.   ISO 100   Polarizer


Torcello Window 

Traveling in Italy with a camera affords the man behind the camera thousands of photo ops. Sometimes it is the ordinary that catches one’s attention. This was the situation for this window in Torcello. It was the variety of textures and shapes and shadows, which stopped me from walking along any further. Curiosity had me wondering what was behind the wall? And, did the builder of this structure compensate for that tree limb?

With this image, I began to critically look at my overall capture to find pictures within pictures. Soon, I found a commonality in quite a few of my “Bella Italia” shots – la finestra!

To get a closer look into my “Windows of Italy” go to
click on the “Bella Italia” folder and got the end for a peep. . .



Bonus Image

"The Bookcase"



As I was driving to the Needles section Of Canyonlands, there was a pullout for an overlook. It was a twenty-two mile road to this view!

Due to technicalities within the Navajo Nation, I was unable to acknowledge those who responded yesterday - Tony, Michael P., Phil, Michelle, Joani, Carol, and EMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment