Friday, November 1, 2013

# 302 - "Patterned by Nature"


I struggled with choosing what to do for November as I was having TOO much fun with the September and October theme.



So I have decided to look at the patterns that are all around us but probably haven’t been noticed. Specifically, I want to focus – literally and figuratively – on those created naturally.

Look around you – inside your home as well as outside. Mother Nature has left her mark, er, pattern.


I may even continue with some bonus images from my Southwest Half-trek. I took about 2500 and I’ve only posted about sixty. So I do have a few more sitting on my computer. . .


My first natural pattern - no, it's not two eggs over easy!

Bonus Image


This was the sky while I was driving to Moab from Las Vegas. It turned out to be an omen of the weather that was in store for me!

Finishing out the month with me were Michelle, Carol, Peyton, Phil, Mrs. Vicky, EMO, and Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment