Tuesday, November 19, 2013

# 320 - "Patterned by Nature"



Fern, frond, leaf! What's in a name? Deana, Michelle, Carol, Phil, Peyton, Tony, Joani, Milt, and Mrs. Vicky came up with one of those names.



I know, too easy! I really racked my brain to find challenging patterns to post but I found many of these and leaves. Hey, it is a pattern, and it is done by nature, and, need I remind you that this is MY blog!

Bonus Image



There is a story to go with this Bonus Image. Yesterday I was sharing it online with the couple with whom I shared the photo tour in Monument Valley. Our guide, Clint, for some reason made sure we not only shot this dead tree from several angles but he wanted copies of it. It turns out earlier in the afternoon he scoped out the area and thought the vista needed something - a dead tree! He did put it back in its proper place when we left. Come to think of it no one but Bruce and I got this shot!

1 comment:

  1. So very, very beautiful Joe! Love this one! A sunflower?
    Great seeing everyone at Peg's party!

    ReplyDelete