Friday, November 29, 2013

# 330 - "Patterned by Nature"

Well, I hope your day was as fulfilling as mine! I had the opportunity to spend time with my wife's sister's husband, my wife's sister's daughter, my wife's sister's son, and my wife's sister today. My wife, my daughter and I did not leave hungry!

As for yesterday's challenge - a clean sweep as everyone who responded knew it was a butterfly - Michael K., Mike Di., Michael P., Tony, Michelle, EMO, Carol, Phil, Peyton, Joyce, Mrs. Beth, Joani, and Milt!

Just a couple more patterns to go. . . 



Since most of you are recuperating from Turkey Day, I thought I wouldn't test your mind too hard!

Bonus Image



This is what greets you as you drive into Capitol Reef National Park. Not a bad invite!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! We did also!
    Zebra?
    Love the Capitol Reef National Park photo!

    ReplyDelete