Sunday, December 1, 2013

# 332 - "December Group-ies"



First of all, closing out Month Eleven on a high not were Milt, EMO, Phil, Joyce, Mrs. Beth, Michael K., Mike Di., and Tony. It was foliage creating the Monet-like impression in the water.

While driving around last week, I did notice groups of objects all around town. So for December I will be focusing on groups - each image should conjure up some connection to a group. I wanted to do the thirty-one days of Christmas but find 17 or 23 of something would have been more than I could have handled.

"A Majority of One"


Or, "The Last Stalk Standing!" I have been driving by this solitary stalk on the other side of my creek for weeks. Today, I decided to take camera and go shoot it! With their heavy threshing-type machines, I'm not sure how you miss one?

Bonus Image


This is "Tabletop Terrace" in Capitol Reef National Park.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love "Last Stalk Standing!" I save on of my large sunflower stems and it looks exactly like the corn stalk! Didn't have the heart to tear it down!
    Looking forward to December photos!
    Take care Joe!

    ReplyDelete