Monday, December 9, 2013

# 340 - "December Group-ies"

Well, I'm back from a wonderful weekend in Stockbridge. My wife and I might be making this an annual event. Between the house tours, the caroling, the concert, the handbell ringers and the recreation of Rockwell's "Main Street" - it was a weekend not to be forgotten!

No more days off from my Challenge, so I'll be able to keep up with the responders - although after today's image, you may want me to take more time off. Now, this one took some time. I had the picture but not the grouping and then it hit me: 

"A Gang of Men-boxes"

Another long weekend away for me, perhaps???

Animal grouping - a group of goldfish is called a troubling. Still wondering where these names come from. Must do some research.
And, today's quiz is a group of swans on the ground and their name if airborne? 

Bonus Image



This is "Pine Tree Arch." And, yes, there are numerous arches throughout this national park!

No comments:

Post a Comment