Monday, November 10, 2014

Week Forty-five - "Pratt Farm, Middleborough"



"Frozen in Time"
                
                                           
                                  
                 
                 

                                       
            
Thank you for allowing me to finish my Southwest Trek. Great news, I am working on the images from SW Trek II. Sorry, you'll have to tune in next year for the results and some interesting anecdotes.

I am a member of a couple of meet-ups in the area and continually check their calendars to see if there is an interesting shoot planned.

The Pratt Farm is a hidden gem in Middleborough, MA. There are trails and photo ops throughout its acreage. This catch was within a few hundred feet of the parking lot and for me was the shot of the day. Over time this metal wheel managed to get itself absorbed by the tree! I was amazed no one had tried to pull it out at the onset. Pratt Farm was my seventeenth shoot of 2013!




Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Fresh out of them - so . . .

Just enjoy shooting!


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Law of Airports
The distance to the gate is inversely proportional to the time you have to catch the flight!




Steven Wright's Witticisms



What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

1 comment:

  1. "Frozen In Time" is one of my many favorites!
    Happy Thanksgiving Joe!

    ReplyDelete