Monday, January 5, 2015

That's a Wrap!


Well, that was quite a journey down Memory Lane for me! I enjoyed looking back at where I had been and what I shot - I trust you did as well. Thanks for responding - that's what kept me posting.


Here is my year in review!



What's in store for 2015? I have a few options. The easy one is to go quietly off into the digital cyberspace and give you a break. Or, I could review 2014? It would mean coming up with some fillers as I certainly have the images! And, you really haven't seen anything from me this past year.

I'll weigh my options and let you know in January - just watch your emails!




Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Fresh out of them - so . . .

Just enjoy shooting!


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Nixon's Law 

The man who can smile when things go wrong -- 
has thought of someone he can blame it on.




Steven Wright's Witticisms

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; 
to steal from many is. . .

research.

No comments:

Post a Comment