Monday, February 2, 2015

Shoot Three II - "Boston! II"



So, how did you do? It was Minnesota
Remember "Little House on the Prairie?" And, I am guessing being the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" might help to drive up those coastline numbers! Carol, Joani, Elaine, Mommy Beth, and Doris knew MN. Also heard from Michelle with a couple of guesses and Mike P.


Still in Boston because I wanted to check out the Christian Science Monitor area since it was a short walk from the library. 
I have seen some amazing images of this structure. On my photo lifelist is to return some evening to shoot this place at night!

Bear with me - when I was choosing the picture to share with you I was torn between the color and the B&W. I went back and forth and finally decided you were getting BOTH! Hey, it is my blog!!














Thought for the week. . .

Found these most interesting outlooks on life


Talent is God-given; be humble. 
Fame is man-given; be thankful. 
Conceit is self-given; be careful. 

~ John R. Wooden

N i f t y   F i f t y
Here are some interesting facts about one of our fifty states. Do you know which one? This state boasts of being the:

home of Amelia Earhart, first woman granted a pilot's license by the National Aeronautics Associate and first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.

home of Dwight D. Eisenhower our 34th President

home of silent comedian Buster Keaton, of early film success


home of the first black woman to win an Academy Award was  Hattie McDaniel. She won the award for her role in "Gone with the Wind."


Leaving you with a smile, I hope. . .

In a democracy, it's your vote that counts. 
In feudalism, it's your Count that votes.

(And, on my Blog, only I count!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment