Monday, March 21, 2016

Shoot Three - "Paris and Beyond - Chateaux"



Guess many of you forgot how to use the Internet! however, Elaine and Michelle chimed in with Japan while Peyton and Jim were not too far away.


"St. Hubert's Chapel"






This shot is from the insides of Ambiose Chateau. When I looked out the window, I knew I had to shoot it! I used my patience filter to the max! As you can see very few or no people are in my final shot. No, they were not cloned out!

Interesting facts about St. Hubert's Chapel - it houses the remains of Leonardo da Vinci!




Getting Older?



"What a wonderful life I've had!  

I only wish I'd realized it sooner."
 

   ~ Colette


Where in the World?


Here are some interesting facts about various countries of the world. Just where would I be?


includes over 700 islands!

the highest mountain is Ben Nevis which stands at a height of 1344 metres (4409 feet).

has over 300 railway stations.

has a unique culture with traditions such as bagpipes, kilts and highland dancing (this one should solidify your guess).

In 1872, it participated in the first international game of football (soccer). The result was a 0-0 draw.


the thistle is a national symbol.


Interesting Fact. . .

Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day 
due to falling space dust.     


Leaving on a humorous note, I hope!


The only difference between a rut and a grave is
the depth!


No comments:

Post a Comment