Monday, April 11, 2011

Posting Twenty-One
Image Study One - Feedback
Image 02 - "These Boots"








Mad Mike: This one has both pre-visualization and execution working well. The one slight distraction is the out of focus foreground leaves in the bottom right.

To Jill L. – On Image 01, it seems that we were on the same page as your adjustments followed my thought process.

Jill L. – The foreground is out of focus and bothers me slightly. The oversized boots can stand on their own to carry the overall photo. Did you consider blurring out the background?

Fotobug The boots are almost comical in look. I thought you might want to try some different photo shop filters to give them a new look.

To Fotobug - On Image 01, well this was certainly one I would keep. It’s a wonder to me to take the original flat image and end up with this very colorful one. Thanks for sharing what you did.

What I did on "These Boots" – My usual workflow through the RAW tools. Then I decided a horizontal flip would give it a better feel. A minor cropping, some Curves adjustment and a final sharpening!


No comments:

Post a Comment