Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Self - challenges


I’m Baaaaaaaaack!

After too long of a self-inflicted blogging sabbatical, I found an incentive to get me blogging on a regular (hopefully, daily) basis again. What got me going this time? A self-challenge!

Over the course of 2013, I am challenging myself to take just ONE image each day. To make this daily shoot a little more interesting, I have assigned myself a theme for each month.

“Patterns” kicks off my January effort.

Wish me luck. . .

Day One - Stained Glass Shade


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I would have never known that was a stained glass shade, it reads as an abstract, interesting pattern. . .

    Looking forward to what transpires over here. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back also! I am looking forward to seeing your work on a daily basis!
    I agree with Lisa! Very nice!
    Happy New Year Joe!
    Photo on!
    Your art buddy.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete