Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Thirty. . .

I know the suspense is getting to you - what will he do for February? I think I have outdone myself but you'll have to wait as there are really two days left #30 and #31.


We have a new world's record for correct responses to one of my challenges. I'm hoping to hear from Guinness' World Book of Records for verification. SEVENTEEN correctly identified my arrangement of water bottles. A few of you tried to name the brand! It was Nestle's - see they make more than chocolate! For those baby boomers, what was the name of that dog in those NESTLE's commercials?? Spelling does count!


And, those responsible for my new world's record are: EMO, Phil, Mariann, Ted, Michelle, Peyton, Peter, Milt, Cherie, Mike P., Deana, Vicky, Joani, Joyce, Cathy K., Mike Di., and first timer, Beth!

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    This latest post is beautiful!
    Could be the bottom of a glass light fixture. Or a piece of beautiful crystal? (Oops two guesses. I hope the blog police aren't watching!)
    Take care.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete