Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day Thirty-one. . .

Well, one month down and only eleven left! I would not be able to say this if it wasn't for the support, comments, and suggestions from all of you. I did not intend for my daily challenge to be a guessing game for you but I'm glad it turned out that way. I've enjoyed the interaction, the humor, and the off-the-wall guesses!

So for Day 31 - here is my way of saying, "Thank-you. . ."






Special tip of the lens cap to my #1 Cheerleader for suggesting this technique. I'm betting Mike P. wants to paint it:)

As for Day 30, it was a crystal candy dish. Kudos to Phil, Michelle, Joyce, Carol, Mike P., Milt, Doris, Joani, and Mike Di. Welcome to our newest follower, KJ, who also saw the candy dish. Gold Star to Mike Di for knowing Farfel as the character for the Nestle's commercial.




What if I came to your house, what patterns could I shoot that I haven't already done? Send me a list of no more than three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment