Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day Forty - Shooting the "I". . .

Strange twist of events, I had power for the duration of the Blizzard of 2013! Strange in that most of my relatives did not - it's usually the other way around. And, guessing by the low turnout on the "H" Challenge - many of you are still without!

So here is "I" if there is anyone else out there. . .

(I'm trying to figure out how to use Extension Tubes with my Macro lens)

So yesterday's Double "H" Challenge was the hat and its hatbox.
Michelle, Peyton, Carol, Maeve, and EMO emailed me the correct solutions. Michelle and Carol knew "Charley on the MTA" was sung by the Kingston Trio.


Today's trivia is very, very current - Recently,  Monopoly replaced what game former piece with what new piece? No fair looking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment