Friday, February 1, 2013

Day Thirty-two Shooting the "A" . . .


January’s Challenge to shoot a Pattern is ancient history. I truly enjoyed your involvement and support.

For February, I will be upping the ante by “Shooting Alphabetically.” To make it a little more of a challenge (I know I'm getting a little over-confident), I will be focusing (pun intended) on antique objects and shooting them in alphabetical order!

I’m not sure what you will be doing - hopefully cheering me on and not watching for me to fall flat when I get to "Q" or "X" or "Z". I thought about cropping tightly around the image to allow you to guess which may still happen. I also thought about throwing out a trivia question but you would NOT allowed to look them up online - I'm instituting the Blogger Honor Code.

Let’s get started – Day 32 – Shooting the “A”
Remember the object has to begin with that letter. . .


Musicology trivia - Name the group that had the hit recording, "Alley Oop." 

No comments:

Post a Comment