Friday, March 1, 2013

Day Fifty-nine - "Strictly by the Numbers"

Theme Three - "Strictly by the Numbers"

We could not function for an entire day without the use of numbers. They are an instrumental part of our language, cultural, economy, etc. So for March, I will be seeking out some of the common and not so common uses of our numbers. Feel free to join in and let me know where these numbers might be found. An extra part of these shoots for me will be to get out my new extension tubes and practice some macro photography.

An easy kick-off for Month Three. . .



I do hope you'll support my photographic endeavor by checking in with your reasonable (or even unreasonable) guesses.



1 comment:

  1. Digital weather household weather center. Automatic thermostat with setting timer and more.

    ReplyDelete