Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day Fifty-eight - "Shooting the Alphabet"

Thanks to all of you I am able to cross another month off my yearly challenge - only ten months left! February was an extremely challenging (pun intended) month as I think I tried to do too much. I did enjoy your daily dose of guesses on the image and the trivia.

So here is my gift to all of you, it's a compilation of February's Challenges. I think you'll agree that I'm getting better at this end-of-the-month pix.



If you look closely, you will see many of the Letter Challenges. If you'd like a larger version, let me know.

"Z" was a Zenith Radio as many of you ( Phil, EMO, Michael K., Tony, Peyton, Mike Di., Maeve, Milt, Joani, Michelle, and Joyce) had figured out.




I am awarding a Masters in Trivia to all of you for an outstanding month of brain thumpers - yesterday's correct answers were:
Closer you shave was the Take it off Girl for - Noxema
I can't believe... - Alka Seltzer
Look sharp... - Gillette

Only Peyton and Milt had them.

I will be suspending this daily trivia question for the foreseeable future. And, I'm trying to figure out how to keep you in the moment with March's Challenge, "Strictly by the Numbers." 

Finally, sorry about this length, but check out the actual blog as it has gone through a major transformation. My #1 Cheerleader commented how the white lettering on the black page was hard on the eyes. I did get her seal of approval on the new look.

See you next month - er, tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment