Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#183 - "Vane-ity Fair!"

Being Day One Hundred Eighty-three, I have passed the halfway mark of my year-long challenge! Happy Half Anniversary to me!!

The Turkey vane was from Asack's Turkey Farm although I would have accepted restaurant as they do run a take-out place as well. Mariann, Michelle, Phil, Milt, Joyce, Joani, Tony, and Mike Di made the correct choice!

If you were with us for May's signage, this should be an easy one. If you weren't, I don't think it'll be too hard to solve. . .



Just what service is performed in the building that sits under this wind sock???


1 comment:

  1. Joe!
    Congratulations on passing the half way mark! Good for you!
    I love the weather vanes. Many years ago my father-in-law and I made a dolphin weather vane. Not sure what happened to it!
    I think I noticed a beautiful fire engine weather vane on top of a station in Brookline. So very cool!
    Is today's post of a dentist's office?
    Love the photos!
    Now you have me looking up even more!
    Mike P.

    ReplyDelete