Monday, September 9, 2013

# 250 - "Reflections. . ."


“My love of photography is melded with the ability to capture what I want to remember in the moment I want to never forget.” 
    - Devin Dygert




f/11 @ 0.4sec   ISO 100 on a tripod



Race Point Moonrise

I was very fortunate to plan a trip to the tip of Cape Cod where the Race Point Lighthouse at the right time. 

Generally a trip to this area requires parking in the closest lot to the beacon and hiking some distance over the sands. The evening I went was also the very last day when beach access passes could be used and our driver had such a permit! So we parked next to the buildings! We set up early enough to catch the setting sun and then ran around the lighthouse to watch the rising full moon! Timing IS everything!


Sunflower responders were Deana, Michelle, Mlt, Phil, Peyton, Joani, Tony, and Jeff W.

A few of you asked about the "Enriched Sunflower." I generally do not record the steps used on my post-processing so I do not remember how the sunflower was processed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe!
    I am out here! Still very much enjoying your wonderful blog and your beautiful photos! Keep it up buddy!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete