Tuesday, September 10, 2013

# 251 - "Reflections. . ."




“Sometimes I do get to places just when God is ready to have somebody click the shutter.” - Ansel Adams



f/6.3 @ 1/160 sec.   ISO 100 on a tripod




Grand Prismatic Pool

Nature’s beauty at its finest! Yellowstone is a photographer’s dream location. I was in awe with Nature’s Palette! Everywhere I looked there was another setting with vivid colors. According to what I had read these impressive colors are because of algae-type creatures that live in these pools - the warmer the weather the brighter the colors!  The tones are somewhat muted over the winter months. 

This image along with several others from Yellowstone's Palette found their way into a tabletop book and a folder on my website.

I was fortunate enough to be here when God tripped my shutter many times in Yellowstone!

Lighthouse fans - Peyton, Phil, Tony, Michelle, Joani, Michael P., and Michael K. 


1 comment:

  1. "Wow!"
    Joe! This photo speaks for itself and it says great things!
    Bravo!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete