Wednesday, October 2, 2013

# 272 - "Reflections. . ."



You don't take a photograph.  You ask, quietly, to borrow it.  - Author Unknown






 f/6.7 @ 1/20 sec.   ISO 400





Volta Spiral

There is something mesmerizing about the spiral staircases that fill up the interiors of lighthouses! I especially like it when you can position yourself at the base or at the top and see the architectural beauty of repetition.  I think I shot this spiral staircase about fifty times! 

Thinking about capturing this staircase? You will need to book a flight to Como, Italy and then take the funicular to the town of Brunate!


Bonus Image



Took advantage of my FOUR AM rising this morning to capture the sunrise around the "Mittens!"



1 comment:

  1. So glad you did! The early morning certainly is a wonderful time of day! As is the evening! Oh, I guess all day is wonderful!
    Great photos!

    Carry on! Photo on!

    ReplyDelete