Sunday, October 27, 2013

# 297 - "Reflections. . ."





“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard.” - Ansel Adams



f/22 @ 1.5 seconds ISO 100 polarizer and GND filter on a tripod

"Rainbow Falls, Big Island" - no rainbow on this day but I did get the silky look I like in my waterfalls. This was one waterfall where I parked my car and walked two minutes to a small bridge, set up my tripod and clicked away!

Ansel was right on this one. Waterfalls are captured with some previous experience and planning.

Michael K., Jeff W., Michelle, Phil, Mrs. Vicky, Deana, Tony, Peyton, and Michael P. (checked in before heading out on a cruise) were marked present and accounted for!


Bonus Image




"Ear of the Wind" was a beautiful arch in the Mystery Valley of Monument Valley. I was able to walk up to the opening. 
Magical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment