Friday, November 22, 2013

# 323 - "Patterned by Nature"


It was a fruit (Carol) but not a peach (Michael K., Michelle, and Michael P.). It was an apple (Milt, Tony, Joani, Liz, Mike Di., Joyce, Peyton, and Mrs. Vicky).

For Freaky Friday:









Where were you fifty years ago today? Share your whereabouts. . .


As for me, I was washing the windows of our first floor neighbor, Marion McCloud. I had the radio on to wile away the time when the DJ broke in with the startling news. I had all I could do to climb in through the window and tell my mother and Marion who were sitting in the kitchen. We turned on the TV - I never did get back to those windows. . .

What about you???

1 comment:

  1. At my locker at East Boston High School! Dismissed early. Walked home to witness so many adults crying in the streets. So very sad!

    ReplyDelete