Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

"Top Shots of 2013"

I missed all of you so much (what's it been four days) that I found a reason to continue to blog  - weekly, not daily. One of my photo colleagues sent me his “Adams Twelve.” Ansel Adams suggests we should be able to whittle down our imagery of the year into just twelve images! Sorry, Ansel, no can do! 

I have looked at my past year of capturing images and was amazed at the many opportunities I had to fire up my Nikon. There were about twenty (20) shoots that ran the gamut from family to exotic locations and lots in between.

So, if you will bear with me, I will be pulling up an image each week from the past year. I will try to reflect upon the image as to why I shot it, why it made my top fifty and why I processed it the way I did. Now, here’s the interactive piece, I’m asking you to share a couple of your favorite images from the past year with the three “whys” included:

Why did you shoot it?
Why you chose to share it?
Why you processed it the way you did?


I won’t hold you to all of the above “whys” but the more you can share, the more interesting. Size your images as you would for the web and send your images and comments to me at nikonjoe@verizon.net

I will post these in the coming weeks but only if I get enough support from you!

I will publish these on Mondays so those that need that photo-fix will have it to start their week. 

I’m really excited about being able to continue spending more time with you - really. . .





1 comment:

  1. Great idea Joe! You have me as a follower!
    Your photos are amazing!
    Looking forward to seeing more and some discussion by you!
    Happy New Year!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete