Monday, May 5, 2014

Week Eighteen - "Rockport"





"Adrift"

          
          
             

In May I was able to schedule three shoots. The first was to Rockport. I know you were expecting the iconic, "Motif #1." I could not come up with a different viewpoint of it so I began to focus on something else. I was fascinated by the colors on this small craft and how they complimented the color of the surrounding water. Although it was tied to the dock, it kept floating out into the harbor and then back depending on the wakes of the passing boats. I waited for my chance to get it far enough away from the dock and other boats.

In post processing, I took out the rope that secured it to the dock and an annoying yellow rope inside of the boat.  






Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Learn how to enjoy the moment, rather than relentlessly trying to capture the perfect picture of it.



 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .


Andrew's Boating Postulate


No matter which direction you start, it's always against the wind coming back.

1 comment:

  1. Love this boat photo! Love the colors, the textures, and so much more! The reflections are nice! Great subject choice!

    ReplyDelete