Monday, May 12, 2014

Week Nineteen - "Brimfield"





"Brimfield Bag Lady"

                 
 
          
             
The second location in May was the very popular, Brimfield Antique Flea Market where Route 20 in Brimfield is transformed into a flea market with hundreds of vendors and tens of thousands of buyers. The annual event happens in May, July and September. It is an opportunity to shoot people, antiques and the out-of-ordinary.

"Brimfield Bag Lady" was taking advantage of a golden opportunity. I noticed this very large mirror resting against the side of a vendor's tent so I put on my "patience filter"  and waited for the right person to stroll into my line of vision. The "Brimfield Bag Lady" spoke of what happens at these events. She has found several bargains and was hurrying back to her car to drop them off. I'm guessing she made a few more thrips before she headed home.





Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Taking photos of strangers is thrilling.



 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Paulg's Law

In America, it's not how much an item costs, it's how much you save. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Joe! Great idea to wait for the right shot! Until I read your text I thought you put the "frame" on the subject after! Nice also in black and white!

    ReplyDelete