Monday, June 30, 2014

Week Twenty- six - "Weather Vanes"





"Weather Vanes"
                 
              
              
               
                    
          
                           
Coming up with a new idea for my daily challenge was becoming more of a chore than I had thought. While driving through my thirty towns in June, I noticed many buildings sported a weather vane. After a closer look I found many of them to be quite unique. Some were functional while many others were of the whimsical variety. This lighthouse vane was sitting atop a small savings bank in nearby Raynham!

I challenge you to look up (if the driving conditions are safe) and see what vanes you can find!






Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Go outside & shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .


The Carwash Rule of Weather

No matter how clear the skies are, a thunderstorm will move in five minutes after you have washed the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment