Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week Twenty-nine - "July Challenge"



"July Challenge"
                
                  
              
             
         
                       
            
My next challenge was a month long one - fulfilling my daily blog obligation!

I had previewed this challenge a few weeks ago but wanted to spotlight a couple of the fun ones that i encountered. Sadly, I do not remember where I shot this one other than i know it wasn't local.


Want to see more of these, check out the July archives of this blog. 






Weekly Photo Suggestion:


 Superglue your camera to your hand.  Okay, don’t.  But it will help you to capture photos when you bring your camera everywhere.  You never know what you might come across - perhaps an interesting weather vane.


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Cannon's Cogent Comment

The leak in the roof is never in the same location as the drip. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment