Monday, August 25, 2014

Week Thirty-four - "Deadhorse Scenic"



"Deadhorse Scenic"
                
                  
             
               
     
                       
            
My next shoot for 2013 was supposed to last for thirty-one days as I had planned to visit and shoot ten national parks and a few state facilities as well in the Southwest. As luck would have it, Congress decided to play, "baby brat" and shut down the parks about halfway through my trek!

For the next ten blog postings, I will be revisiting some of my favorite stops.

This is Deadhorse Canyon. The setting sun really lit up the canyon with deep shadows and brilliant colors. 






Weekly Photo Suggestion:


Find your style of photography and stick with it.
(If I had to characterize my style, it would have to include landscape photography)


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Mosher's Law

It's better to retire too soon than too late.
(I can attest to the too soon part!)



Steven Wright's Witticisms
If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment