Monday, September 1, 2014

Week Thirty-five - "Gifford Barn"


"Gifford Barn"
                
                               
               
              
   
                       
            
Continuing on my 15th shoot. . . I was off to Capitol Reef National Park, a pearl in our park systems.Being off the proverbial beaten path, it is not as crowded with visitors. The first thing that catches your attention is the drive into Capitol Reef. There were miles of majestic rock formations on both sides of the roadway - it was a wonder I didn't end up in a ditch from all of my neck-craning!

Fortunately for me, my lodging was on the other side of the park so i had to drive this route several times while i was there - i know, someone has to do it! What image do I use to wrap up my experience at Capitol Reef. Strange enough, I chose Gifford Barn, a barn just beyond the visitors' center!  





Weekly Photo Suggestion:



The more photos you take, the better you get.

(I go one better, if I take 1500 images, i am bound to cull about one hundred from the batch!)


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Law of Opportunity

Opportunity always knocks at the least appropriate moment.




Steven Wright's Witticisms
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before!

No comments:

Post a Comment